L.A.Looks Volume Styling Gel Mega Hold
  • I will agree with the lightweight part, but I did experience some stickiness, especially right after application, that made combing my hair a little difficult
  • I noticed that it had become a little thinner with time (I had had the bottle for a while)

• by Lorianna
      This styling gel comes in a 8 oz plastic bottle with a flip-top cap. The bottle is rather wide and takes more space than most of my

other hair products.

The formula is alcohol-free and, according to the manufacturer, “lightweight and non-sticky.

” I will agree with the lightweight part, but I did experience some ...

Gee Gee Gee gee Gee Geee says :

Dear whomever it concerns, I have used LA looks for a long time now and I was wondering-how come when I apply the gel onto my hair I keep on discovering some white flakes at some certain spots and don`t get me wrong the gel is spectacular it`s just got me wondering why is there white flakes? And I am a high school student and my pupils think that I have dandruff even though I absolutely do not. But thats besides the point. I have curly hair and this gel makes me look gorgeous but the white flakes keeps me from looking my best.

Galega says :

It is very likely that what your friends are suggesting is correct. There is clear possibility of dandruff. There might be certain other reasons also behind white flakes, though. I think you should not deny the possibility of dandruff and use a good anti dandruff shampoo for few days. That should help you to get out of this mess. Apart from that, you should also not use this gel daily. Using it at alternate days or even giving more days break may be a right choice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31170237010428/k2311a0217/2.17.06