Diaper Champ Diaper Disposal System
  • All in all, I would highly recommend the Diaper Champ to any parents with diapers to dispose of

• by HandsomeBabysMom

The Diaper Champ Diaper Disposal System was an excellent investment for us when our baby was born. I looked at several diaper disposal systems, including the much talked about “Genie”.

The Diaper Champ is the only one I have used personally, but from what I read, there were some issues with the others.

Others use special bags, the Diaper Champ uses regular kitchen trash bags (we use 13 gallon, and it holds

several diapers - suggest using the ones with the drawstring, so you can zip up the diapers real quick when you open the top).

The Diaper Champ is very simple to use.

You put the diaper in the top, and flip the lid over, with one hand - other hand can stay on the baby.

When the bag is getting full, you will have a hard time getting the lid to flip.

...

• Sometimes the diaper doesn’t want to flip down into the bag, and / or the wipe gets stuck in the flip part.

Usually this only happens when the bag is getting full.

Suggest putting the wipe inside the diaper, and folding the diaper as small as possible - this makes it easier to flip down into the bag, and also the bag will hold more diapers and you won’t have to

change it as often.

The Diaper Champ keeps the smell under control pretty well.

We do notice some odor from it at times, but never too bad (until we open it to empty the bag).

We put some baking soda under the bag, and sometimes will sprinkle some in the bag, too, to take away odor.

All in all, I would highly recommend the Diaper Champ to any parents with diapers to dispose of.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54606370080930/k2311a066/6.6.08