Sex and the city - the movie
  • Let me start by saying that the film is rated 15, and to be honest I think it should be rated 18
  • All four girls wear some amazing dresss throughout the film, and still look as amazing as they did four years ago
  • Many scenes and some storylines I feel went n for longer than they needed to, and I noticed that a few people in the audience started to loose interest for a while

• by sarahjane85

For those who are worried abou reading this incase I give away anything about the film, read on, I am not going to!

When I heard that there was going to be a Sex and the city movie, I could not contain my excitement. I have watched the TV series since season 1 and was completely addicted. As soon as the film was released, I was straight to the cinema the same afternoon.

Let me start by saying that the film is rated 15, and to be honest I think it should be rated 18. Throughout the film there is obviously scenes of a sexual nature, when I was at the cinema there seemed to be a lot of schoo girls at the back giggling at some of the sexual talk in the film, I

don’t even think that they know what they were giggling at!

The film gets off to a good start, explaning to the audience what as happened to all four girls (Carrie, Charlotte, Samantha and Miranda) since we last seen them in the fnal episode of sex and the city four years ago. So if you are worried about going to see the film because you never seen the TV series, don’t, everything that has happened to the girls over the years is explaind briefly.

Charlotte and Harry finally have their chineise baby, Samantha is livng in LA with smith, Miranda, Steve and Brady are still livig in brooklyn where Miranda is still a workaholic, and finally Carrie is planning her wedding to Mr Big!

Other charachters from the Tv series also appeaer in the film,

• such as Stanford and Anthony.

The fashion ( dresses and shoes and bags) in this film is exactly what every SATC fan would expect it to be, but better! All four girls wear some amazing dresss throughout the film, and still look as amazing as they did four years ago. Carrie does a photo shot for Vouge magazine wearing different types of wedding dresses, I could have cried watching this part of the film as Sarah Jessica Parker wore the dresses so well and looks absolutley beautiful.

Obviouly the main focus of the fim is the Carrie and Big ‘will they or wont they?’ get married with alot of laughs and tears along the way for all four of the girls.

The running time for the Movie is around two and a half hours.

I personally don’t think that it needed to be this long. Many scenes and some storylines I feel went n for longer than they needed to, and I noticed that a few people in the audience started to loose interest for a while.

Despite this, I really really loved it. It was really worth the wait.

It will be a geart film to see if a group of women want a girlie night out, although I think men will enjoy it too!

Sex and the city fans will not be disapointed. And i belive that those that go to see it that have never seen the TV series will become SATC addicts and go straight out and buy the shoebox collection!

Now I am excited for the DVD realease so I can watch it all over again and again!!!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11606370070930/k2311a066/6.6.08