Alvin and the Chipmunks Movie  » Movies  »
  • My kids really enjoyed this movie so much
  • I think he knows all the words by heart now
  • Brings back some memories except now I believe they are even better now with this movie

• by amyandrob

I have to admit Alvin and the Chipmunks is now my new favorite movie! I dont think I have ever laughed so hard at one movie! My kids really enjoyed this movie so much. My 5 year old son watched it 4 times over the weekend.

I think he knows all the words by

heart now.

Watching this movie takes me back to when I use to watch the cartoons on TV as a child.

Its hard to believe it has been 50 years since the Chipmunks were first started.

Brings back some memories except now I believe they are even better now with this movie.

The soundtrack ...

• on this movie is exceptional! I catch myself smiling when the songs come on, especially when the chipmunks do the song ‘Funky Town’.

My husband, whom is not a big fan of any cartoon or disney movies, heard me and my kids laughing so hard at this movie that he came to see what

we were laughing at and he sat down with us to watch the movie.

He even got a kick out of it! I can honestly say this is the 1st cartoonish movie I have seen him sit down and watch the whole thing of, and actually laugh so hard his side was hurting.

I give this movie 2 thumbs up!

Alvin and the Chipmunks Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11606369980930/k2311a066/6.6.08