Enterprise Pepper Sauce
  • So if you ever visit our Caribbean island and have a taste for spiciness, especially hot sauces and pepper sauces, look for Enterprise Pepper Sauce, I guarantee you'll love it

• by RJR

I have tried and used many different types of pepper sauce since growing up over the years. A while back one of my family members introduced me to Enterprise’s Pepper Sauce and I have never looked back since then.

Enterprise Pepper Sauce has that kick that I have always been looking for with the proper

consistency of not being too runny yet too thick when I use it on my foods. The texture is not runny like some hot sauces I have come across and actually contains bits and pieces of the pepper skin and pepper seeds in the mixture. Although it is said that it is not good ...

• to consume seeds, alot of products have them in it. To my knowledge it never affected anyone badly.

When eating this hot sauce it is not commended to use alot because you won’t be able to finish your meal! It’ll be too spicy for your taste buds. The bottle isn’t very big and pricing is

reasonable. It is best used with curried foods and on burgers. Sometimes the taste won’t match certain foods so it’ll be up to your discretion.

So if you ever visit our Caribbean island and have a taste for spiciness, especially hot sauces and pepper sauces, look for Enterprise Pepper Sauce, I guarantee you’ll love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27606369950930/k2311a066/6.6.08