Fancy Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese  » Food  »
  • I use Great Value Fancy Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese to add into salads and for cooking, mostly for hamburger pie (I am also known to throw a handful into my mouth when nobody's looking - it tastes great and I love it)
  • I don't have this problem too often though since I usually use it up within a few days

• by Lorianna
      I use Great Value Fancy Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese to add into salads and for cooking, mostly for hamburger pie (I am also known to throw a handful into my mouth when nobody’s looking

- it tastes great and I love it). The finely shredded cheese comes in a 8 oz re-sealable plastic bag that costs $1.

66.

The bag contains approximately 2 cups of cheese.

Nutrition info and ...

• a recipe are provided on the back.

The cheese is also available in “Sharp,” but that is a little too strong of a flavor for me so I buy Mild.

After the bag is

open, the cheese will last for a little over a week, then it can get moldy.

I don’t have this problem too often though since I usually use it up within a few days.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27170236990428/k2311a0217/2.17.06