index-china-food.com  » Web sites  »
2.5
  • Therefore, I recommend this site to people

• by Francis

www.index-china-food.com is a website which will tell you about chinese food. It gives a detailed account of various chinese food. The various chinese food recipes which are taught in this site are Beijing duck, Shanghai noodles, Sichuan soup, guandong dumplings etc.. This is a good site where one can learn about the various kinds of Chinese food.

There are also other recipes such

as fish recipes, chicken recipes, duck recipes, beef recipes, pork recipes and vegetarian recipes. But certain recipes like vegetarian recipes are rather difficult to learn. But most of the recipes are easy to understand. Compared to other sites on Chinese food, this site is rather a poor site because the number of recipes are lesser in number.

I have browsed this site ...

• and I tried to make some of the recipes at home. I put all the ingredients as instructed, but I could not get the proper results. The dishes did not prove to be tasty enough. But when I cooked the other recipes as instructed in other sites, I could get some good results. Thus my opinion about this site is poor. Yet
        the site is ideal for people who are interested in cooking Chinese food. Maybe someone might succeed in getting the results. But personally, I do not have a positive opinion about this site. But I have also read several reviews saying that this site is a good one. Therefore, I recommend this site to people. I will rate the site 5 points out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20606369850830/k2311a066/6.6.08