Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel
  • I learned about BioFreeze while visiting my chiropractor
  • It is one of the best products I have ever found for tired aching muscles, if not the best I have tried

• by jasrho

I learned about BioFreeze while visiting my chiropractor. Its what they use on their patients.

I rub biofreeze into my aching shoulder and the heat truly seems to melt the pain away.

It doesn’t get rid of all my pain, but I

can truly feel a difference in a matter of minutes.

I also like the fact that it is greaseless and stainless and though the smell is not unpleasant, it does disappear in just a short while.

For me, it works just as well on my shoulders as it does on my back.

I don’t have to massage it in either, just gently rubbing and it seems to sink to my deepest pains.

It is one of the best products I have ever found for tired aching ...

• Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel
      muscles, if not the best I have tried.

I carry it with me to work for those days when the aches seem just a little too much to bear.

I use it around the house after I come in from working in the

yards.

Biofreeze is a clear gel and though it disappears while you are rubbing it in, the effects last for hours.

I can still feel its penetrating heat while I am driving down the road even an hour or two after leaving the doctors office.

Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26606369820830/k2311a066/6.6.08