Philippine Senate President Manuel Villar  » Local news  »
2.5
  • I think this was his response to the growing cases of abused Filipino workers who went abroad to look for a decent income just to sustain their families here in the Philippines
  • Now I know that, the advertisement is just for publicity's sake

• by teddy fernandez

Last, after eating dinner, I was watching television and it was on ABS-CBN Channel 15, then while I was watching I saw this advertisement from Senate President Manuel Villar, he was campaign for something like helping abused overseas Filipino workers to get back home immediately. Well, I was thinking that it’s good to know that one of the highest public official in our country is doing his

own initiative of helping the abused overseas Filipino workers.

I think this was his response to the growing cases of abused Filipino workers who went abroad to look for a decent income just to sustain their families here in the Philippines.

The advertisement lasted for quite like 20 or 25 seconds, I’m not sure of the exact duration of the advertisement, but after watching it, something just went inside my mind.

Then I remember that this Senate President of ours is planning to run as President of the Philippines.

Now I know that, the advertisement is just for publicity’s sake.

Although I partly believe that Senate President Manuel Villar is a helpful person and has the capability of doing this, because he is the richest politician in the Philippines right now.

...

• Philippine Senate President Manuel Villar
      He became rich, it’s not because he had corrupted but he has a real estate business and of course, he is simply a businessman with a political career.

Anyway, what I’m saying is, if they want to be known to the public then they should do it by making their works felt by the public.

For example, the Broadband fiasco that involves key officials of

the current administration and of course the President of the Republic herself, the case has been almost a year already but still there was no clear indication of who says the truth and who has been lying all the while.

In other words, what I’m trying to say is, that they should do their work rather than being busy trimming their selves for the coming 2010 national election.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 36506369800630/k2311a065/6.5.08