50 curtis album  » Music  »
1.0
  • His style has changed, and I do nto agree with it

• by heraldd

The new 50 cent album named Curtis is his third solo album. With high expectations that this album had before it came out, iwas woundering if it would live up to the hype. 50 cent is known as one the best selling hip hop artist in the world selling mmillions each album. The buzz

around this album was large due to the fact that he was releasing the album the same day as Kanye West.

When the album first starts off it has a real street feel to it. The first three songs where not the 50 cent street song quality that I was expecting. As the cd ...

• continued to play it have a real r and b feel to it. 50 has songs featuring Robin Thick, Mary j. Blige, and Justin Timberlake. I really did not care for these songs because I did not like the concepts.

For anybody that wants to buy the album I would advise you to not expect

the normal 50 cent. His style has changed, and I do nto agree with it. He sings to much on the album, and he is not a good singer. There are three real, normal 50 cent songs on there but that is it. I my not buy another 50 cent album after hearing this disappointment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14506369570630/k2311a065/6.5.08