Kitchens of India Heat and Eat packs  » Food  »
  • Well, I grabbed up several packets of Kitchens of India instant meals in the supermarket a few weeks ago when I was in a hurry because Indian takeaway is my favourite - I just love curry
  • I thought I'd have to get out my measuring cups and add milk and water to some powder, but to my suprise I found you just squeeze the curry dish out of a sealed bag inside the pack and heat in the microwave for 1 minute

• by ElegantSnake

I find so many supposedly ‘instant’ dishes that can be found in the supermarket are not really instant at all. Some of them you have to fiddle around with cups of milk and spoonfuls of margarine, others take almost an hour in the oven or are just very messy.

Well, I grabbed up

several packets of Kitchens of India instant meals in the supermarket a few weeks ago when I was in a hurry because Indian takeaway is my favourite - I just love curry.

I thought I’d have to get out my measuring cups and add milk and water to some powder, but to my ...

• suprise I found you just squeeze the curry dish out of a sealed bag inside the pack and heat in the microwave for 1 minute! Whatsmore unlike most instant dishes these all taste super fresh as if they’ve never even been in a packet.

There is literally no mess to clean up.

These

meals are all deliciously spicy, I’m now hooked! My favorite is ‘Mashed Vegetable Curry’ - it’s just so satisfying.

I also like ‘Split Lentil Curry’, ‘Chick Pea Curry’ and ‘Black Gram Lentil Curry’.

These are filling enough to make a meal on their own, or you can have them with rice or Indian Naan Bread.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27506369520630/k2311a065/6.5.08