Excedrin Migraine
  • I strongly recommend anyone that suffers from migraines and is seeking relief from debilitating pain to try Excedrin Migraine before purchasing a more expensive prescription drug that comes with the potential for serious drug interactions and side effects
  • Excedrin Migraine can be purchased at any grocery store or pharmancy, costs much less than prescription alternatives and in my opinion, much more effective

• by Jennifer Moll

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Migraines are a very painful and often debilitating for many people. While there is no cure for migraines, many people attempt a variety of ways to help relieve their pain and suffering.

I suffer from severe migraines that cause me the inability to

complete my normal daily activities. Often times, I have no other option but to stay in bed.

I strongly recommend anyone that suffers from migraines and is seeking relief from debilitating pain to try Excedrin Migraine before purchasing a more expensive prescription drug that comes with the potential for serious drug interactions and side effects.

Excedrin Migraine is a FDA approved pain reliever that contains acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine, to treat all migraine symptoms.

I have tried many prescriptions and over-the-counter medications over the past few years to ...

• Excedrin Migraine
      relieve my migraine pain without success. The only medication that ever successfully relieved any of my migraine pain and allowed me the ability to resume my normal activities was Excedrin Migraines.

After taking the recommended dosage, usually within thirty minutes, I start to

feel much needed relief.

Excedrin Migraine can be purchased at any grocery store or pharmancy, costs much less than prescription alternatives and in my opinion, much more effective.

Excedrin Migraine
Sophia Corin Thorpe says :

Migraine Excedrine does wonders. I was having headaches everyday for a year and they got so bad i couldn’t move at times. Advil wouldn’t touch it neither would aleve, or normal excedrine. Finally i found Migraine Excedrine and it did a great job. After a few days my headaches finally went away

Galega says :

Advil contains Ibuprofen, which is not suitable for migraines. It can cure general headache and body ache. Excedrine Migraine contains Acetaminophen and Aspirin along with Caffeine. I think Caffeine is working for you. There were some concern about morphine as an ingredient, which has been suppressed by Novartis.

In any case, if you are having pain everyday - you say having headache daily since one year - then, you should consult a physician and go for thorough medical check ups.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26506369450630/k2311a065/6.5.08