Mother’s energy drink
  • Having been a bit addicted to energy drinks since I was in highschool I thought I'd give this one a try
  • It's sweet but also has a very interesting 'herbal' type taste to it, I think maybe it's the ginseng in it which is a herb that's supposed to give you energy
  • Mother's is still a delicious soft drink in my opinion
  • One thing I like about these energy drinks is that they come in a thin can that is convenient to hold if you are walking, plus sometimes I'm just a bit thirsty and not thirsty enough to buy a regular size soft drink can

• by ElegantSnake

Mother’s is a caffinated energy drink that is availiable here in Australia. Having been a bit addicted to energy drinks since I was in highschool I thought I’d give this one a try.

I do very much like it.

Mother’s is sweeter than a lot of other energy drinks, more

lolly-like but still not sickly especially if you drink it when it is really chilled.

It’s sweet but also has a very interesting ‘herbal’ type taste to it, I think maybe it’s the ginseng in it which is a herb that’s supposed to give you energy.

It also has apple ...

• juice and lemon juice in it.

I don’t find it wakes me up that well when I’m a bit tired in the mornings, maybe because it doesn’t have vitamins in it like other energy drinks do.

Mother’s is still a delicious soft drink in my opinion.

One thing I like

about these energy drinks is that they come in a thin can that is convenient to hold if you are walking, plus sometimes I’m just a bit thirsty and not thirsty enough to buy a regular size soft drink can.

If you like energy drinks you’ll probably like Mother’s - try it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27506369430630/k2311a065/6.5.08