Red Bull  » Food  »
  • I like to drink this sometimes in the morning instead of coffee on my way to work
  • It's not too sweet or sickly at all in my opinion
  • I've noticed it's one of those things people either love or hate

• by ElegantSnake

Red Bull is my all time favorite soft drink. I like to drink this sometimes in the morning instead of coffee on my way to work.

I actually find it to be a very refreshing drink, especially in the summer.

It’s

not too sweet or sickly at all in my opinion.

The taste is somewhat hard to describe unless you’ve tried it, but it’s like a very slightly sour taste.

I’ve noticed it’s one of those things people either love or hate.

It definately tastes better as cold as possible it’s not nearly as good if it’s gotten a bit warm.

The thing I like best about this drink is that it gives me a boost in the mornings, I think ...

• Red Bull
      as well as the caffiene this is also because Red Bull contains five B vitamins which I don’t think I get enough of in my diet.

It doesn’t give me the jitters at all, I find it’s only like a

mild coffee rather than a really strong coffee.

I’ve never had any adverse effects from drinking Red Bull.

The only con is that it’s expensive, even if you buy it in bulk.

It’s no more expensive than some coffees can be though.

Red Bull
Wilfredo says :

As a power booster or energy drink, red bull, is a phenomenal product, once I heard that it contained bull’s blood as one of its components, but I still think it’s a good product.

Galega says :

What you have heard about Red Bull is wrong. It doesn’t contain bull blood. It neither contains bull’s sperm or urine, as being said in some parts of the world. It is branded as Red Bull to indicates that you may have energy like that of a bull. That’s it.

Arun says :

people says that kind of unthinkable bullshit always… its really energy booster. i used to drink this in morning whenever having hangover

Galega says :

That’s true. However, I won’t suggest you to drink Red Bull Or for that matter any other energy drink to alleviate hangover symptoms. Doing it continuously can be dangerous in the long run.

Roopam Patel says :

re : I like to drink this sometimes in the morning instead of coffee on my way to work
Its somewhat alcoholic not for morning

Rita says :

I also drink it when I did not sleep well and have difficulties in waking up in the morning. This is the real stuff that wake you up.

Galega says :

Red Bull Energy Drink is a non-alcoholic beverage. There is no indication that Red Bull Energy Drink has any specific effect (negative or positive) related to alcohol consumption.

NINA ROSS says :

Red bull really wakes me up. its the days that I’m slacking more than usual, have a big test or meeting when I NEED red bull. it he’s me focus and the obvious, energy It kicks me in the rear when starbucks just isn’t good enough.

samuel gitau machiri says :

re : It’s not too sweet or sickly at all in my opinion
Red bull comes with its strong taste, right in between what can be considered as soar, and sugary, perhaps to wake your taste receptors, thus keeping you relatively alert. Well, i like caffeine-loaded drinks, and red-bull having significant percentage of caffeine, you can be sure it’s my favorite drink. For sure i can vouch for it-as a concentration booster. However, i would caution against uncontrolled consumption of red bull,too much of caffeine, will automatically push you to insomnia, and at times is super-addictive. When your normal day starts with a can of red bull,be sure to in limbo that D-day when-for whatever reason you’ll miss one.

Galega says :

Red Bull contains Caffeine. An 8.4-ounce Red Bull can has 80 milligrams of caffeine. Red Bull also has Taurine, though. One of caffeine’s primary sites of action in the human body is the central nervous system where it stimulates cognitive functions. That might be the reason why users feel instant energetic after drinking Red Bull.

Jan-Hendrik says :

re : I’ve noticed it’s one of those things people either love or hate
This is a great and tasteful product. But is more expensive than other energy drinks

Galega says :

Red Bull is not manufactured in all countries, where it is marketed. Manufacturing units are located in only few countries, and you will find it at affordable cost there. If it is manufactured in your country, the price will be low. Redbull basically stimulates your brain because it contains caffine in high amount and other suppliments which are responsible for awakening our brain. It increases certain things in our body which makes us feel active. This kind of things equally harms your brain and nervous system.

re : I’ve noticed it’s one of those things people either love or hate
I drink one Red Bull a day for breakfast as opposed to drinking a cup of coffee or soda and I really like the way they package this product. The 6 packs of 4 cans is really convenient for organizing in my pantry or travel. It’s much nicer than having to keep track of 24 singles like when I buy it from Sams Club.

re : I’ve noticed it’s one of those things people either love or hate
I have always been skeptical about power drinks but I must admit that the "classic" Red Bull drink has won me over. It’s not too sweet like many others, its taste is pleasant, it’s only lightly carbonated so it doesn’t bloat you.

re : I’ve noticed it’s one of those things people either love or hate
My total of purchases should speak for itself, that being said the packaging isn t always great but never have I had out of date Redbull not flat redbull and I faithfully order at least 2-4 cases a week every week and YES I drink most of them but I live with people that refuse to buy them so I share when they ask me Do you got an extra Redbull? even throughout this pandemic with COVID-19 I had to cut back on only 2 cases a week but they still ask and I d cut myself short by the end of the week cuz I still shared never stops selling this at this reasonable yet affordable price . A cuz it does give me WiiiiNGS daily

Tim says :

re : I’ve noticed it’s one of those things people either love or hate
I must agree everyone I know likes red bull even the ones that aren’t keen on it says they dont hate it

TAMADA says :

Any energy drink should be drunk only in exceptional cases. It should not be drunk daily.

Galega says :

If you are a healthy person with no underlying problem, like diabetes, then drinking one can daily of Red Bull isn’t as such problematic. Caffeine and calorie contents of it is not high. Sugar with 27gm per can may be termed as something to be cautious about. You can switch to sugar less variant then. Drinking more than one can a day isn’t recommended.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27506369410630/k2311a065/6.5.08