Starbucks’ Mint Mocha Chip Frapucchino
  • So I decided yesterday morning on my way to work that I would treat myself to Starbucks
  • It's not an everyday thing for me to go to Starbucks so when I went inside I noticed they had a few new things on their menu
  • One of the items caught my eye and I thought to myself that I have got to try this new flavor out

• by amyandrob

I’m not much of a coffee person but every now and then I get a craving for some coffee, something to give me some energy first thing in the morning. I cannot drink just plain black coffee.

In fact, the only kind of coffee I can drink is a flavored

coffee and it has to be from Starbucks.

So I decided yesterday morning on my way to work that I would treat myself to Starbucks.

It’s not an everyday thing for me to go to Starbucks so when I went inside I noticed they had a few new things on ...

• their menu.

One of the items caught my eye and I thought to myself that I have got to try this new flavor out.

So I ordered myself one.

It was a Mint Mocha Chip Frapucchino.

A Frapucchino is made up of coffee, milk, sugar, and flavor (chocolate for preference).

/> The Mint Mocha Chip Frapucchino is a blended coffee beverage with mint chocolate flavor and chocolate chips, topped with whipped cream and drizzled with chocolate on top.

It definately has a smooth texture and is a winner in my book! I was tempted to go back at lunch time and get me a second one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27506369350630/k2311a065/6.5.08