Maggie cuppa mania (ready to eat noodles)
  • It is another kind of interesting food product from the manufacturers of Maggie noodles
  • I love the normal Maggie noodles the most
  • This time when I found the Maggie cupppa mania which was absolutely new I wanted to try this and I bought it
  • This is the best and the easiest food that can we ever get
  • And when I talk about the cost of it, I think it is worthy to pay Rs

• by shree

The Maggie cuppa mania is a product which is seen recently. It is another kind of interesting food product from the manufacturers of Maggie noodles.

I have tasted all kinds of Maggie noodles such as the Maggie rice mania, Maggie veg palaw and the normal Maggie noodles.

I love the normal Maggie noodles the most.

This

time when I found the Maggie cupppa mania which was absolutely new I wanted to try this and I bought it.

The Maggie cuppa noodles is a kind of very easy to prepare kind of recipe, because we only need one and half cup of hot water to prepare the Maggie cuppa mania.

What we need to do ...

• is, buy a pack of Maggie cuppa mania and pour one and half cup of hot drinking water in to it and just wait for a minute and then mix it well and just eat it.

It is that simple to prepare the cuppa noodles.

This is the best and the easiest food that can we ever get.

It is the best suitable food for the travelers and also for those who don’t have the time for cooking or also for them who don’t have any experience in cooking.

The taste is simply great.

And when I talk about the cost of it, I think it is worthy to pay Rs.

27.

Just try it.

tanmoy says :

why the demand of maggie mania is decliend?????????

Galega says :

It comes with two variants - Masala Yo and Chilli Chow Yo .

Masala Yo is still in demand. However, there is clear decline of the fate of chilli Chow Yo . I think the reason is its ingredients. It is too spicy and the taste is quite different from traditional maggi which is known to adults.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27506369300630/k2311a065/6.5.08