Honey bunches of oats  » Food  »
  • I think children and adults will like this cereal
  • I love it and will eat it almost anytime, any day
  • I like a lot of cereals but I think this is the only one that is unique

• by Brooke

Unlike any other cereal I have ever tasted. I really like honey bunches of oats cereal. It has just the right amount of different ingredient.

Not too much of something and not too little of something. Everything goes well together in the cereal.

The clusters and the flakes, everything

taste really good. Every spoonful taste a little bit different than the next one or the last one.

It’s definately unlike other cereals. No other cereal taste like it.

I really like it and they also have different types. I think one kind has almonds in it.

One kind ...

• might have bananas in it. I’m not sure, I just know they have different types and every one I have tried I have loved it.

My mom also likes this cereal and she usually doesn’t like too much cereal. I think children and adults will like this cereal.

It

taste good and so different than all the other cereals out there. It’s really good and every bite you take is good, it’s different.

I love it and will eat it almost anytime, any day. I like a lot of cereals but I think this is the only one that is unique.

Honey bunches of oats

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27406369251030/k2311a064/6.4.08