Alamo Car Rental
  • I only used Alamo Car Rental once so maybe it was a just a bad apple experience but it was bad none the less
  • At this point I go back into the Alamo Car Rental centre and talk to the clerk, he makes note of the problem but said that all their cars are checked by mechanics and the car was safe
  • I was really disappointed, but I had to take it, considering I have no choice

• by Andy
      I only used Alamo Car Rental once so maybe it was a just a bad apple experience but it was bad none the less. My brother and I picked up our reserved car at Alamo Car Rental right after arriving from the airport.

Anyway I get into the car started it and begin to

drive and it feels funny.

I stop and park the car.

At this point I go back into the Alamo Car Rental centre and talk to the clerk, he makes note of the problem but said that all their cars are checked by mechanics and the car was safe.

So off to the ...

• hotel we go and then out to dinner.

It was that night that I noticed there was a brake problem.

When I got back to the hotel I called Alamo Car Rental and the said they could not do something right now and wait until the morning.

So I go back in

the morning except I can not get a minivan they only have a tiny neon for me to use.

I was really disappointed, but I had to take it, considering I have no choice.

Anyway Alamo Car Rental sucked and I will not use them again.

The one I went too was in Houston, so beware!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3170236910328/k2311a0217/2.17.06