Ralph Lauren  » Perfume  »
  • As a twenty year old who attends college, works, and has a boyfriend, a brand of perfume than can be attached to all of those situatuions can be amazing
  • Sober for work, yet appealing for your boyfriend (beware, it appeals college students as well), it is a perfume fit for all situations, as well as having one of the best scents i have ever smelled in my life
  • You are able to use it in winter but Ralph Lauren Cool emanates Magic Summer Nights(yeah, I love Cascada)

• by lucysfer

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I didn´t know exactly what my first review would be about, but why don´t I start with my favorite subjects? Perfume! Specially, my favorite, Ralph Lauren. As a twenty year old who attends college, works, and has a boyfriend, a brand of perfume than can be attached to all of those situatuions can be amazing! And Raplh Lauren does just that for me.

NOTE: I am writing about the perfume I own, which is Ralph

Lauren (The Original) and Ralph Lauren Cool.

Ralph Lauren The Original should be used only on summer, becuase in winter, unlickily, it irritates your skin.

But in summer this perfume cannot be forgotten at any time.

Sober for work, yet appealing for your boyfriend (beware, it appeals college students as well), it is a perfume fit for all situations, as well as having one of the best scents i have ever smelled in my life.

...

• Ralph Lauren Cool is the typical complement of the original.

This might not be suit for work, but it comes with many advantages.

It is not as strong, so it doesn´t irritate your skin.

You are able to use it in winter but Ralph Lauren Cool emanates “Magic Summer Nights(yeah, I love Cascada)”.

Perfect if you are one of those who like going scented to the beach and that the scent blended with the beach

itself, and perfect for those hot parties that only happen in summer.

Both of the perfumes last a very long period, so you won´t have the need to recharge for almost 10 hours.

Ralph Lauren + Ralph Lauren Cool = The perfect match of perfumes for any situation of life.

Yes, I might be somewhat unbiased, but I love them and truly recommend them to all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56406369060930/k2311a064/6.4.08