A.C.Rumpa  » Restaurants  »
Balibago,Angeles City Pampanga
  • I love steak,ribs,grilled fish and when i am craving for it i go to a
  • This is the oldies restaurant here in Pampanga but it's still the best
  • It is so tender and it's really delicious
  • I think they put some secret ingredients that will let you eat and eat every time you go here

• by aleluia

I love steak,ribs,grilled fish and when i am craving for it i go to a.c. Rumpa. Rumpa simple means Angeles City Retired Us Military Personal Association.This is the oldies restaurant here in Pampanga but it’s still the best.It looks like a Pub with dim lights but they do not serve any alcoholic drinks

and its more on food.From its name the food is more on American taste which is really cool because even if i did not have chance to go to America. I still have the chance to taste they’re yummy foods.

I love their Barbecue Ribs. It is so tender and it’s really delicious.There is ...

• something about it that i cannot explain because i cannot think of any appropriate good word to describe it .I also love their Grilled fish because it’s so taste.I think they put some secret ingredients that will let you eat and eat every time you go here.

My favorite among them all is they’re

Steak.It is so easy to bite and really have delicious taste.This place really satisfy my craving for such foods.I am Glad that we have some thing like this in Pampanga.If you are looking for a restaurants that will satisfy you go to this place besides they only have cheap price compare to others

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7406369010930/k2311a064/6.4.08