Advantage Car Rental
  • I have used Advantage Car Rental a ton of times and I have always had a great experience with them

• by Andy
      I have used Advantage Car Rental a ton of times and I have always had a great experience with them. Advantage Car Rental have great low mileage cars that are always clean and smell great.

Any time I wanted a particular car from Advantage Car Rental over the holidays they always gave me exactly what I reserved.

I really liked the customer service.

And as a plus Advantage Car Rental have a really cool rewards system.

So if you rent a car four times from Advantage Car Rental then you get a single free rental day.

I rent cars from Advantage Car Rental so often I get a ton of these free days.

...

• I use these days with my kids.

They get to pick out whatever car they want and then we spent the day driving with the top down and have a whole lot of fun.

All there cars are basically new and fairly high end.

Remember Advantage Car Rental is family owned.

The employees seem

really happy which is a great sign and they keep their customers happy.

It is always nice to see familiar faces! I have tried other companies but always come back to Advantage Car Rental even though it is slightly more expensive than the low end car rental places but you get what you pay for and what I want is respect.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3170236900328/k2311a0217/2.17.06