Blue Bunny No Sugar Added Bunny Tracks  » Health  »
  • Like almost everyone else in the world,I like ice cream
  • Blue Bunny has managed to come up with a combination that is,in my opinion,better that just plain vanilla or chocolate

• by kfree

As a diabetic,I’m always on the lookout for things that I can eat with moderate affects on my blood sugar. Like almost everyone else in the world,I like ice cream. There aren’t near as many varieties of sugar free and no sugar added ice creams as there are regular.

Blue Bunny does a

pretty good job with most of theirs. I tried Blue Bunny’s No Sugar Added Bunny Tracks and now I’m hooked.

It’s made it’s made with Reduced Fat Vanilla ice cream,fudge and peanut butter/caramel ribbons,chocolate covered peanuts and peanut butter filled chocolate bunnies. This is absolutely delicious!Even people who can eat sugar ...

• will love this.

Like the majority of sugar free products,it’s made with Splenda. The vanilla ice cream and the ribbons are a great match.

All the flavors combined just melt in your mouth. Then you get the chocolaty crunch of the peanuts.

Then there are the chocolate filled bunnies. They have a crunch of their

own,but the texture is different.

Blue Bunny has managed to come up with a combination that is,in my opinion,better that just plain vanilla or chocolate. With Bunny Tracks,you get an ice cream the gives you several different textures and flavors all at once.

I just wish they would come out with some other new varieties that are diabetic friendly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34406368950930/k2311a064/6.4.08