Sprint
1.0
  • Nevertheless, the problem had not been solved for three months

• by Chiachi

About a year ago, my family decided to switch our cellular phone service when we saw a great promotion by Sprint. Sprint always has attractive promotions; and it offers cheap wireless phone plans.

Although occasionally it is hard to receive indoor signals, my family was satisfied with Sprint and its service until recently.

My family added an extra line to the family plan and switched the account holder’s name from my father’s to my mother’s.

One month later,

we received two bills delivered to both of my parents; the staff from Sprint accidentally created one more account instead of switching the account holder’s name.

We immediately reported it to the staff who was responsible for this error; he informed us that he would solve this problem and we would not have to worry about paying the extra bill.

Nevertheless, the problem had not been solved for three months; additionally, we were charged extras for the late ...

• payment, which impacted my parents’ credits.

The local Sprint staff told us the system showed that the problem was solved, and he was unsure how we were still being billed.

When he contacted the Sprint headquarter, the staffs there said that they were not responsible for this error, and my family had to pay the bills.

After making several unpleasant phone calls to the headquarter, the local staff paid the bills out of his own pocket and solved

this problem.

From the above incident, it is obvious that Sprint fails to have a good system that can efficiently gather information from the locals, or perform problem-solving tasks.

It seems that Sprint does not anticipate this kind of situations to occur.

Although in the short term, Sprint attracts a considerable number of users; but without a system capable of problem solving, it would be hard to have users with high loyalty, which is a critical factor for a future success.

Sprint

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22406368920930/k2311a064/6.4.08