CLEO
0.5
Lloyd Mall, Lloydminster, AB, Canada
  • I happen to be a shopping freak and have versatile experience with customer services at different shopping outlets
  • When I checked my credit card statement I found that I had paid $93.45 instead of $61.95(including gst) for the jacket

• by jv

If you would like to see a perfect example of inefficient customer service and super inefficient and dumb managers who have no idea what they are doing and what they are there for, please go visit this store, CLEO at Lloyd Mall in Lloydminster,Alberta.

I happen to be a shopping freak and have versatile experience with customer services at different shopping outlets. But I tell you this was the worst. I purchased a regular jacket from CLEO which had a discount price of $59.00 CAD, the regular price being $89.00 CAD. When I checked my credit card statement I found that I had paid $93.45 instead of $61.95(including gst)

for the jacket. Obviously, they had put the price tag on the jackets for new price but had not updated their computer systems. I would not fail to mention that I also did not pay attention to what I had paid and I will never forget to do that now, no matter whatever amount of shopping I do.

So I went to the store and told the clerk that there had been a mistake and I was overcharged for the jacket. This lady told me she is unable to do anything and that I will have to talk to the manager or assistant manager and they work only until 5.She ...

• also said that may be the sale had not begun that day when I purchased the jacket. She told me to come next day and that she would leave a note for the manager. She did not take pains to go and check as to when the sale had begun and I had to go through the trash at my home to find that price tag.

Next day, my husband received a call from them saying that the manager is not in today and if your wife wants to do anything she will have to do it before the end of two weeks. My two weeks were ending the

same day my husband received the call. So I rushed to the mall and showed them the receipt which said “NO SALE IS EVER FINAL” so why this special privilege of TWO WEEKS for me. The clerk lady said because their manager says so!!!!

She kept saying that all returns must be made within two weeks and jacket should have not been worn and labels should not have been detached and I kept telling her that I am not returning the jacket; I simply want my discount of $30. At last another clerk who was standing by somehow understood and they checked when the sale had begun and gave me the refund.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24406368910930/k2311a064/6.4.08