Dollar Car Rental

• by Andy
      First of all I would suggest only using Dollar Car Rental as your last choice. They are cheap but I have never had a good experience with them.

Dollar Car Rental are not near the airport so if you use Dollar Car Rental do not expect them to be there you will have to catch a cab and

hunt whatever branch you have made reservations at.

I have rented from Dollar Car Rental three times and each time they have never had the car I rented available.

They do not even have the type of car I wanted.

I reserved a compact car and they wanted me to take a minivan - crazy! All the ...

• cars have smelled of smoke and the first one smelt of baby puke -so gross.

I have also had trouble with Dollar Car Rental accepting my VISA card because there was a graphic on it.

I ended up having to use my debit car.

Be warned once you order with Dollar Car Rental if you want to cancel

for any reason then there will be a cancellation fee.

The price per day is cheap about $10 USD so if you are in desperate need of a car then try Dollar Car Rental.

But if you can find another car rental place then use them.

As stated before Dollar Car Rental should only be used as a last resort.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3170236890328/k2311a0217/2.17.06