New Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine
  • A direct quote from my youngest daughter when asked if she thought this product did what it said was, I would definitely say so
  • I think it's once of the most pleasant smelling shampoos I've ever used on my hair
  • I would really recommend you trying some today

• by MKRojas

My family and I have used Garnier products before, and we have found that one of their newest products is a real hit around our house! I’m talking about the Fructis Sleek & Shine. The label says it’s sole duty is to give your hair “long lasting frizz control, even with moisture in the air”. I have two daughters that have very long thick hair

that insist that I purchase this product for help with their frizzies. A direct quote from my youngest daughter when asked if she thought this product did what it said was, “I would definitely say so. It makes my hair soft AND smooth. After using it, my hair feels and looks great.” With a toss of her gorgeously shiny mane, she looked like a real ...

• tv commercial!

This shampoo has a definite fruity smell, with it’s Nutritive Fruit Micro-Oils are from Apricot and Avocado Oils. I think it’s once of the most pleasant smelling shampoos I’ve ever used on my hair. And while I’m not battling frizzies, I do use it on an at least one a week basis just to provide my hair with a change up from my normal shampoo

routine. I find that the scent lingers, which is nice during the day to catch a whiff of the fruity freshness. I guess this would only be a negative it would clash with a personal body scent you might have on.

New Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo Sleek & Shine is a really great shampoo for everyone in the family. I would really recommend you trying some today!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31406368780930/k2311a064/6.4.08