Dial Spring Water Body Wash
  • Since the cost at Wal Mart runs about $3.59 for the bottle, I think it holds a good value for what is presented

• by MKRojas

My family and I have given up bar soaps for the newer bottled body washes. We have found that one of our favorites is Dial Body Wash labeled ‘Clean & Refresh Antibacterial Body Wash with Moisturizers for Long Lasting Freshness’. It comes in a blue bottle with a picture of what

looks like a splash of some really blue water. It has a really nice scent, almost reminiscent of the after-rain clean smell.

We use this with a body puff, just pouring a big dollop in the puff and lathering it up. It really makes the whole shower smell refreshing and ...

• the soap suds themselves last throughout the entire shower. I can actually feel the moisturizers, and my skin is visibly smoother after using this product.

It’s in an 18 ounce bottle, and it lasts my family of five a whole month. Granted, we use another type of Body Wash with

this one but when it’s time to get our monthly supplies, we usually have about a tenth of the bottle left, and everyone’s used it quite a few times throughout the month. Since the cost at Wal Mart runs about $3.59 for the bottle, I think it holds a good value for what is presented.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31406368770930/k2311a064/6.4.08