Nivea Whitening Milk Lotions  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don't know if it could really whiten my skin but the only thing I love about this product is its moisturizing properties that make my skin even smoother
  • After several days of using it, I notice my skin got even smoother
  • I think I've got the lotion which will really go with my skin

• by aeczraln04

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I am a big fan of Nivea Whitening Milk Lotion. I don’t know if it could really whiten my skin but the only thing I love about this product is its moisturizing properties that make my skin even smoother. After a bathe using kojic soap, I am afraid that my skin gets dry (which usually happens when I am not using this Nivea Whitening Milk Lotion).

When my mom gave me this lotion, at first, I was skeptical because I am afraid that my skin might

have unfavorable reactions. But Nivea Whitening Milk Lotions barely helped me to be happy on my skin so much.

The lotion is made of milk and it is absorbed quickly. I have tried many lotions before and all of them are sticky right after I applied them on my skin.

Nivea Whitening Milk Lotions doesn’t leave my skin any discomfort even in hot seasons unlike others. It also smells like milk and I feel my skin get nourished.

After several days of ...

• using it, I notice my skin got even smoother. My mom also notices that my skin looks healthy unlike my previous wherein my skin looks dull and very dry.

My arms become so soft without noticing that it has just got even fairer. Blemishes begin to fade and scars lighten so much.

My elbows and knees that were merely dark before also got even lighter and unwanted dead skin cells soon diminishes. My legs which I supposed to be somewhat rough are now soft and glowing.

I love my legs appearance when I am outdoors. I can even wear skirt and shorts because my legs got even better.

I think I’ve got the lotion which will really go with my skin. Nivea Whitening Milk Lotions is affordable even to those who are in tight-budget.

It is also easy to find them in stores. Their lines of lotions come with different variants and all are outstandingly good.

paul says :

If you used ona of nivea body whitening lutions, can you at same time used lemon or dry oranges or something to get the skin whiter?

Galega says :

You can use lemon or dry oranges, but not at the same time. I would suggest you to use one product in the morning and the other in the evening/before going to bed.

stephanie says :

Will the whitening body milk lotion helps people who is brown skin? How long will it take to see checges ?

Galega says :

It may not whiten your skin, as such. It may make your skin glowing and radiant by removing pollutants and chemicals from your skin.

You may see some changes in your facial skin within 2-3 weeks of using it (depending on your skin type). Please don’t expect whiter skin. But, do expect better skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31406368610930/k2311a064/6.4.08