Numb3rs tv show
  • When I first heard about this new police show I thought it would be just another show where they solve crimes, so I didn't even want to star watching it
  • I like the passon this guy Charlie has for numbers

• by lorelai

This is a show about FBI department that deals with crime cases. The main detective, played by Rob Morrow, has this really geniuos younger brother who really knows his way with numbers.

So, this younger brother, his name is Charlie, helps the team to solve cases.

he calculates probability the place where the criminal

will attack next, or the area where the criminal lives or even who will be his next victime.

When I first heard about this new police show I thought it would be just another show where they solve crimes, so I didn’t even want to star watching it.

Few months ago I saw ...

• one episode of this show on TV and I didn’t actually know the name of the show I was watching and I really liked it.

It is just another show where they solve crimes but they solve them in a slightly different.

I like the passon this guy Charlie has for numbers.

When I

was in school I really didn’t like maths so it is really nice to see someone who enjoys something that much.

In my oppinion this show might actually help people to like maths because in each episode we see that maths is not just something useless and abstract but also something that might come really handy in life.

Numb3rs tv show

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10406368600930/k2311a064/6.4.08