Canon PIXMA MP145
  • I was very impressed by the Canon PIXMA MP145 the first time i noticed it
  • This was one of the many functions that I fell in love with the MP145 I love the Canon MP145 with its whole lot of great features available
  • You might want to consider a third party ink cartridge for this model

• by BARRY

Canon printers always fit just seamlessly into a living room and a modern looking office. They choose to use trendy and colors that are not glaring, so they actually fit into the environment as an art decoration and a fully functional printer and scanner.

I was very impressed by the Canon PIXMA MP145 the first time i noticed it. Best of all, it’s both a printer and a scanner as well. The design made the scanner look so well

hidden, that you might not even know that there’s a scanner there. The white and blue combination superbly fits into my work desk environment almost so easily. The design fits nicely into a rectangular shape when it’s not being used.

The printouts I got from the Canon PIXMA MP 145 was too good to be true. The vibrant colors and textures of my printouts were excellent that I felt it looked better than a printout from my nearest photo ...

• booth.

Although I was told that the printouts took 60 seconds for border-less printing. I didn’t go all out to time the print out, but it didn’t take more than 30 seconds for a standard color document to be printed out. I was thoroughly impressed with the results.

For the scanner functions, the sales consultant tried to impress me with the Z-Lid function, multi cropping and scanning. The Z-Lid function is just an extended lid cover, for me to scan

really thick documents. The function I liked was the multiple scanning, it allows me to properly scan multiple images, and edit the multiple images after that. This was one of the many functions that I fell in love with the MP145

I love the Canon MP145 with its whole lot of great features available. But somehow my ink consumption was really high for this printer. You might want to consider a third party ink cartridge for this model.

An 8/10 for this

Canon PIXMA MP145
    yudha says :

erorr 27

John says :

Press and hold the stop/reset button to see if the error clears. If not reinstall the driver from the software disc.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43306368391230/k2311a063/6.3.08