Aquafina Peach Mango flavored Water  » Food  »
  • This is the best flavored water I have ever had
  • I love this flavored water and am going to buy some more of it tomorrow
  • It's delicious and doesn't even taste like water

• by Brooke

This is the best flavored water I have ever had. It doesn’t leave a nasty taste or a after taste in your mouth. It doesn’t even taste like water at all.

Every time I buy some it goes really quick. Every time I drink it, I end up drinking the bottle

really quick.

I look down and the water is almost all gone. I wouldn’t think I would like the flavor because I don’t really care for peach or mango’s.

This is delicious though. Even if you don’t like peaches or mango’s you should still try it.

It’s by far the best ...

• flavored water I have ever had. It’s also not that much expensive either.

I also like how they make the bottles. It’s easier to carry than the other water bottles.

I love this flavored water and am going to buy some more of it tomorrow. I love it, it’s my favorite.

I would almost rather have it than soda. Not because it’s healthier just because it’s so good.

It’s delicious and doesn’t even taste like water. The flavor is so good.

You should definately try it. Even if you don’t really drink bottled water you should try it because its so good.

Linda says :

Why did they take aquafina peach mango water off the market? I can`t find it any where.

Galega says :

They have not discontinued it. The brand name has been changed. Now, it is called Aquafina Alive Wellness Water. You should ask for it to enjoy peach mango flavor water.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27306368371230/k2311a063/6.3.08