Dan in real life  » Movies  »
1.5
  • I thought it was going to be really funny
  • It was boring, not entertaining, and not funny
  • Even if they just made it more interesting to watch it would have been better
  • I wouldn't recommend this movie to anyone to watch
  • It wasn't funny or entertaining and I think it was a big disappointment

• by Brooke

I was really excited to watch this movie. I watched it as soon as I got it in the mail. I thought it was going to be really funny.

Well it was a little funny in the beginning and then the movie just got worse. It was boring, not entertaining, and not funny.

There were

maybe two parts in the whole movie that I thought were funny. Even if they just made it more interesting to watch it would have been better.

They also must of have taken out one part that i saw in the previews, that I thought was funny, I didn’t see it in the movie. I ...

• was bored watching the movie.

It dragged out really long and was not entertaining at all. There were a couple funny parts but they could have made this movie way better than it is.

I wouldn’t recommend this movie to anyone to watch. I didn’t even keep the movie for my mom or sister to

watch.

I sent it back the next day. It wasn’t funny or entertaining and I think it was a big disappointment.

I didn’t like it very much at all. I was bored and about to stop watching it.

It didn’t make me laugh but once or twice. The actors in it wasn’t all that great either.

Dan in real life

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11306368361230/k2311a063/6.3.08