Nestle Crunch Candy Bar  » Food  »
  • Overall I would say the Nestle Crunch Candy Bar is not bad, but not the best tasting chocolate bar on the market

• by MysticPen

Last night I ate a really good Nestle Crunch candy bar. I must say that the Crunch bat is pretty good.

But I will tell you about the taste and quality of this candy bar now.

The Nestle Crunch Candy Bar tastes pretty good yet it has kind of a salty flavor to it.

And I get really thirsty after eating it.

I do like the crunchy

way it tastes when you eat it.

I mean that is what they called it a Nestle Crunch Candy Bar, because it Crunches! Well I also really think the wrapper on the Nestle Crunch Candy Bar looks very cool and it keeps my Nestle Crunch Candy Bar nice and fresh.

I do think that other chocolate bars taste better than Crunch.

But I do like to buy ...

• a nice Nestle Crunch Candy Bar, when I feel like eating something Crunchy.

Overall I would say the Nestle Crunch Candy Bar is not bad, but not the best tasting chocolate bar on the market.

If you like to eat crunchy candy then maybe a Nestle Crunch Candy Bar is what you are looking for.

As far as the price goes the Nestle Crunch Candy Bar only

costs about a dollar, which is not to bad.

I also really think that Nestle Crunch Candy Bar are not that good in the summer, because they are super sweet and they make me thirsty for some reason.

But I must say, that Nestle Crunch Candy Bar are a pretty good candy bar, and they are very crunchy.

Get your crunch on, get a Nestle Crunch Candy Bar today1

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27306368351230/k2311a063/6.3.08