Paradise Salon Spa and Cafe Delray Beach  » Leisure  »
140 NE 2nd Ave. Delray Beach, FL. 33444
  • I love going in and having the masseuse work out all the kinks in my muscles
  • One of the things that I like the most about Paradise Salon Spa and Café is their staff
  • It also helps me to build my level of anticipation and I think it makes the massage or spa activities even more pleasurable
  • If you live in Delray Beach and want to pamper yourself for a day with a massage or spa treatment, I highly recommend you try Paradise Salon Spa and Café your first time

• by Dani C.

One thing that I absolutely love in life is getting to go to a spa or massage parlor. I love going in and having the masseuse work out all the kinks in my muscles. I feel like the stress is just melting away. I also like going to the spa and having myself pampered like a princess. In Delray Beach I use a spa and massage parlor called Paradise Salon Spa and Café.

As I said before, I love going to get a massage. Paradise Salon Spa and Café has been one of the greatest places I have ever gone to get a massage or relax.

One of the things that I like the most about Paradise Salon Spa and Café is their staff. Whether I am dealing with a receptionist on the phone to set up an appointment, or a masseuse giving me a massage, I never have any trouble from them. They are very friendly over the phone and always work with me to set up an appointment that works for me. When dealing with the masseuses I have decided I like them more

at Paradise Salon Spa and Café then at any other place I have ever been. I always feel like I am in Heaven when I am on that massage table. They really know what they are doing here, and it makes me feel so good to know ahead of time that I am going to get a good massage. I also like the fact that I go so often that all of the masseuses know my name and talk to me while I am getting rubbed down. It makes it less awkward when you feel like you know the person and trust them because they are after all touching your body. They also are very clean at Paradise Salon Spa and Café.

The masseuses always wash their hands before and after giving me a massage.

Another thing I like about Paradise Salon Spa and Café is that they have a wonderful café. If I decide to have lunch there between my massage and mud mask I can. I can also arrive early before my appointment if I have time to kill and have a coffee or a snack.

• I like this because it gives me time to relax before actually relaxing for a massage. It also helps me to build my level of anticipation and I think it makes the massage or spa activities even more pleasurable. The café has a decent menu to choose from and the quality of the food is about 7 out of 10 but I love their coffee.

The facilities at Paradise Salon Spa and Café are really gorgeous and beautiful and well maintained. It is a really good environment for a spa treatment or a relaxing massage. I have been to a few spa’s that were fancy on the surface but if you looked around closer, you could see that they slacked off on keeping their place clean. At Paradise Salon Spa and Café I watched very closely my first few visits and they kept the place clean every time. Now I am a regular customer of theirs and they earned it.

Another thing that I like about Paradise Salon Spa and Cafe is that they have really good prices. I work very hard for my money and have a

family to look after, so when I go to places like Paradise Salon Spa and Café I better get my monies worth. I do at Paradise Salon Spa and Café and they have all kinds of different packages you can buy. They even had combo packages where you could buy a massage and spa treatments however you wanted to. Mix and match is what I call it. You can also buy things individually like if you just want a massage and nothing else or if you want a certain type of spa treatment you can get it by itself. It is very important to me as a customer to be able to afford a place, get my monies worth, and to have a lot of choices.

I rate Paradise Salon Spa and Café 10 out of 10 because they employ a wonderful staff, they keep their facilities clean, they have affordable packages, and I always get my monies worth. If you live in Delray Beach and want to pamper yourself for a day with a massage or spa treatment, I highly recommend you try Paradise Salon Spa and Café your first time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 61306368261230/k2311a063/6.3.08