Devils Diary  » Movies  »
  • I thought it was really good and I think it's definately worth watching
  • It wasn't drawn out to much and it didn't get boring at all
  • It was really interesting and I was paying attention the whole movie long

• by Brooke

A while back I watched a movie on Lifetime Movie Network called Devils Diary. It’s became one of my favorite movies that they have ever played on there channel. It’s about these kids who find the devils diary and when you write in the book it comes true and happens.

It also has

like a evil power over you so you kind of don’t know what you are doing. I thought it was really good and I think it’s definately worth watching.

I even looked for it to buy it but I haven’t found it anywhere yet. All of the actors were really good.

It wasn’t ...

• drawn out to much and it didn’t get boring at all. It kept me interested throughout the whole movie.

It started good and ended good. If you ever catch it on Lifetime or Lifetime movie Network you should watch it.

I think its one of the best movies they have ever played. It’s

original and not like a lot of the other movies they play.

If I could find it somewhere I would buy it, I liked it that much. It was really interesting and I was paying attention the whole movie long.

When it went to commercials I couldn’t wait for the movie to come back on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11306368191230/k2311a063/6.3.08