Applebees Stafford VA  » Restaurants  »
Stafford, Virginia
  • Both times I really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere
  • The first time I got chicken fingers with fries and the second time I went I got chicken Parmesan, both were delicious
  • I think that's all we got but I can't really remember
  • Another thing I like about them is that they are pretty cheap

• by Brooke

I have only been two Applebee’s twice. Both times I really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere.

The place wasn’t all that busy so it was peaceful.

The first time I got chicken fingers with fries and the second time I went I got chicken Parmesan, both were delicious.

One time my cousin bought by a appetizer.

Everything was good in the appetizer except for there chicken quesadillas.

There chicken was good, the mozeralla sticks were good and the chips were good.

I think that’s all we got but I can’t really remember.

Another thing I like about ...

• them is that they are pretty cheap.

They also have a good variety of foods.

So there is something for everyone.

They even have a weight watchers side on the menu so if someone is trying to lose weight or watch there weight they could order from that.

I

really like them and intend on eating there quiet often.

I have been wanting to try some other stuff they have.

Another thing I like about them is they have car side to go which means you can order and go pick up your food instead of going in and eating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7306368171230/k2311a063/6.3.08