Scrubs show  » TV  »
  • I like all the actors in the show and they are all funny in the show
  • I think its one of the funniest shows on television
  • I love how Dr. Cox is always calling JD a girls name and being a smart mouth to everyone
  • It comes on Comedy central I know and some other channels

• by Brooke

I started watching this show a while back. At first I didn’t really like it but the more I watched I started to really enjoy it. Now it’s a show I watch all the time.

I just wish they would come out with a new season. It’s pretty funny.

It’s about doctors but it’s a funny

show not a drama. One of the doctors in the show is always a smart mouth and always makes me laugh.

I like all the actors in the show and they are all funny in the show. They all have their own part in the show.

I think its one of the funniest shows on television.

• I also like how JD and the janitor are always having feuds and doing pranks on each other.

If you haven’t already watched the shoe you should. There are a couple parts that are stupid here and there but overall its really funny.

I love how Dr. Cox is always calling JD a girls name and

being a smart mouth to everyone.

He says what is on his mind and doesn’t hold back. I also love how JD and Turk are best friends.

Everyone plays there on part and is funny on the show. It’s worth watching if you haven’t seen it yet.

It comes on Comedy central I know and some other channels.

Scrubs show

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10306368121230/k2311a063/6.3.08