S-26
  • My mother used S-26 for me and my brother when we were babies so I know that this is a trusted name and I did not hesitate to give this to my baby
  • I hope Wyeth could come up with different flavors for infant formula that is also safe even for newborn babies

• by farrah jane mondejar

My three month old daughter just loves S-26. I can tell everytime she feeds that she truly adores the taste of this wonderful milk formula from Wyeth.

She does not develop any allergies with the formula unlike other brands.

It is also economical because the ratio is 1 scoop to 2 ounces of water as opposed to other formulas

out there where the ratio is 1 scoop is to 1 ounce.

My mother used S-26 for me and my brother when we were babies so I know that this is a trusted name and I did not hesitate to give this to my baby.

On her sixth month, she will be on the Wyeth’s follow-on formula which ...

• is Promil another great brand.

I hope Wyeth could come up with different flavors for infant formula that is also safe even for newborn babies.

I know that if only babies could talk, they would say that they are tired of the usual flavor of milk.

Fruity flavors like banana, apple and melon are sure hits with the babies

and moms and do not forget chocolate.

I also hope they could come up with promotions like freebies for each can you purchase.

S-26 is a real help to moms like me who has difficulty breastfeeding.

I am a real believer of milk products especially with today’s generation people are more health conscious, milk formulas can now be compared to breastmilk.

quick note by anonymous :

Is your S26 and Promil milk plain? I used with my baby S26 and Promil plain…cant afford the gold to expensive.

Galega says :

There is no problem if you are giving Promil Plain. If your baby is taking that without any issue, you should stick with that. There is no point in investing in an expensive formula. Also, no formula even the costliest one can match the breast milk. If you are brestfeeding, that will be the best source of nutrients for your baby.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54306368051230/k2311a063/6.3.08