The Weather Maker by Tim Flannery  » Books  »
  • I found a book with the title The weather maker
  • Many people think it's the end of the world and i believe it's because people are too selfish

• by aleluia

I found a book with the title The weather maker. It was made by Tim Flannery. He is a famous writer,scientist,conservationist and explorer.

We are all facing Global warming and we saw a lot of signs that proves it. Global Warming is a trial that we need to face besides it’s our fault.

Many people think it’s the end

of the world and i believe it’s because people are too selfish. We are not thinking and caring about the things God has given us.

We are abusing what we have. I hope this book will help to open the eyes of the people who pretend that they do not see it.

Technology have given us a lot ...

• of benefits but this is also one of the main reason why are we suffering from Global Warming. The Weather Maker by Tim Flannery is a book that will help us to stop Global Warming.

I am surprise to know that airplanes are helping us to stop global Warming. I found out that airplanes is making the

planet cool which is called Global Dimming.

I hope that many people will have the chance to read it. This book will help us to stop Global Warming.

We need to help each other to protect our Earth from Danger. We need to act now before it’s too late.

I am so impressed to Mr. Tim Flannery.

I love to read all his books.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17306367991130/k2311a063/6.3.08