CSI - Crime Scene Investigation - TV Series  » TV  »
  • There is one tv series which I really love to watch and I always can't wait to see the next episode or the next season
  • The characters are super cool and sooo interesting
  • Warrick is a handsome man and is having a prescription drug problem
  • I think it match well with the city, Las Vegas, which is more active and alive at nights

• by loyalrebel

I love tv series. I watch them all the times, from various genre of tv series. Drama, Sitcom, Action, Sci-fi, and many more.

There is one tv series which I really love to watch and I always can’t wait to see the next episode or the next season. That tv series is called CSI:Crime Scene Investigation.

They are a group of scientist and cops who finds criminals by going through the

crime scene based in Las Vegas. The characters of this tv series are; the boss is Grissom, Sara, Warrick, Nick, Greg, Catherine and some other additional characters.

I currently got to the 8th season and Sara is out, I hear it’s for a while and she’ll get back on the 9th season. The characters are super cool and sooo interesting.

Grissom is a scientist to the core, he loves insects and ...

• is a good boss. Catherine is the daughter of the gambling mogul in Las Vegas.

Sara is a tough girl character that has special relationship with the boss. Warrick is a handsome man and is having a prescription drug problem.

Nick is also a handsome man with women problems. Greg is the newbie in the group and is so cute but also smart.

They are what you call a

solid team. This tv series has very interesting stories with a little more twist in them.

I love the characters, the stories. The background of the series is often dark since they are working on night shifts.

I think it match well with the city, Las Vegas, which is more active and alive at nights. You will not regret watching this series.

Love it. ! Hope they will get as long as season 20!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10306367981130/k2311a063/6.3.08