Lazarus Phenomenon  » Movies  »
  • After i watched it i think about the things i have done and realize that i made a lot of mistakes

• by aleluia

Lazarus Phenomenon is a documentary.I have a chance to watched it on samar.This is about a rich man and poor guy who both died.They saw each other in another place.The poor man is so strong and happy but the rich man is weak and sad.This is because of the attitude they have on earth.The Rich man wants to be happy with God

but he cannot do that anymore.

This documentary is a eye opener to all the people.It means that we should do good things so that if we die we can be with God to praise and love him with Joy because he’s our saviour.

It is also a story about a two man who died and came alive again.They where able to have chance ...

• to see heaven and Hell.I really focused watching this because i have never seen like this before.I though its only in the movie but i was wrong because it is happening the real world.After i watched it i think about the things i have done and realize that i made a lot of mistakes.I really don’t know what to think.I do not
        want to do bad things but i cannot stop.I want to kill myself every time i do such things.I hope all the people will able to watch and believe this documentary.I’m hoping that i can change myself for the better.I do not want to die going on Hell.I am afraid to die but i am willing to give it if i will be with God.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11306367971130/k2311a063/6.3.08