Avis Rental Car Rental

• by Andy
      I have been a Hertz girl a good part of my life. My parents always went with Hertz anytime they or we traveled.

However, recently I went overseas and did not have the opportunity of finding a Hertz Rental place close to where I needed to be.

The choice I went with was

Avis Rental.

I had happy to report that it went really well, and I would definitely consider going with Avis Rental again.

There was an Avis Rental branch right at the Canada airport.

When I arrived I wanted to change my reservations to a nicer car and Avis Rental were completely understanding and basically ...

• let me pick which car I wanted.

One really nice thing was that the guy that was handling my reservation went over one by one the rental agreement and I really liked that.

Most places just sort of overlook the whole thing and then hope you sign without writing.

Avis Rental did not

seem sleazy like many of the smaller cheap car rental places.

Even better is that Avis Rental after you return your car and go home send a really detailed invoice and let you know when and what your credit card was charged for.

It was a great experience and the Avis Rental customer service was excellent.

Bert Szathmary says :

On the rental reciept it shows a charge Miles-out…..miles in…..LOW….. 30.00 is that foir fuel fillup upon return?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3150236781128/k2311a0215/2.15.06