Samsung 40″ 1080p LCDHDTV Model LN46A530
  • May as well get the best dang TV I can for my money right
  • At the time I paid $1,499.99 for the Samsung 40 1080p LCDHDTV Model LN46A530

• by dimeuhday

I had been researching an HDTV for quite some time now. However I couldn’t bare to couch up nearly $2,000 just for a TV.

A month after contimplating it though, I figured, hell, why not? I eat, sleep, work, and watch TV for the majority. May as well get the best dang TV I can for my money right? Enjoy life… in full High Def man!

It took me another month to figure out which HDTV I wanted.

I ended up going with the Samsung 40″ 1080p LCDHDTV Model LN46A530, simply because the HDTV was not only could put a

tear in my eye for being so beautiful…but the price was also very fair.

Clarity:

In the store the Samsung 40″ 1080p LCDHDTV Model LN46A530 stood out like a true gem. The picture quality was superb, crystal clear…heck, even prettier than real life!

Clarity when hooking up my regular cable though was a different story. Things didn’t look as beautiful as they had in the store. I ended up having to go out and buy special Monster HDMI cables just to get the best picture I could out of it. Once I had all the cables that I needed, and an ...

• HDCable box, the Samsung 40″ 1080p LCDHDTV Model LN46A530 sparkled like a the true gem it was.

Set Up:

Setting the Samsung 40″ 1080p LCDHDTV Model LN46A530 up was easy. On the box there are two black latches that you actually twist and pull out. Once the twists are removed you simply lift the TV from the box, and place it on your stand… or if you want, you could buy a wall mount.

Issues:

None whatsoever.

Pricing:

At the time I paid $1,499.99 for the Samsung 40″ 1080p LCDHDTV Model LN46A530. The Tv is still asking for the same price.

It is well worht it in my opinion.

Beautiful picture, awesome sound, gorgeous crystal clear colors.

Buying this TV at Best Buy right now, and you will also be offered a PS3 for a sale price. You want to take this offer, because nothing is as beautiful as Blueray on this TV.

The Remote:

The buttons are large, easy to use, and even has a backlight feature. You simply press the button that has a picture of a light bulb on it, and the remote will light up allowing you to easily find buttons in the dark.

Overall:

100% satisfied!

Recommended:

Highly!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16306367751130/k2311a063/6.3.08