Sign Here flag/post it by 3M
  • I found a great thing here at this office

• by loyalrebel

I work as an administration assistant for an entertainment company. I often make lots of administration papers for lots of things such as cash advance request, claim request, travel papers and so on.

Those papers usually needs a signature for an approval so then I could forward the papers to the related person or department.

I’ve been working here for more than a year.

I found a great thing here at this office.

The general service here who provides office equipment for the office provides a thing called “Sign Here” post-it, made by 3M.

It’s a thing that formed kind of like divider flags or small post-it, only with the word “Sign Here” on them.

As you might have found out by the name, this thing work ...

• as a sign where the person should sign the document.

This is a very useful thing, especially when you don’t want to sit or stand in front of your boss and explain where he should sign the documents.

The quality of the post-it is good, it sticks well and with the bright color of yellow on a transparent paper it really is visible.

There even a big arrow sign on the post-it.

And the most usage of this thing is I can stick it on the edge of a documents of several papers so my boss wouldn’t have to browse to every page to look where to sign, he could just open the page with the “Sign Here” post it.

I find this product from 3M as a useful thing but not necessarily important.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12306367591130/k2311a063/6.3.08