Sprint
1.0
  • But now im calling a different number for this kind of problem, and they have bad foreign representatives that are difficult to understand
  • This is how farr ive gotten, im still calling and trying to resolve this issue with little to no luck

• by silentkillerjoe

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I ordered my phone online May 6th, and chose the Simply Everything plan for $99. 99 a month. I got a $50 invoice credit on my order.

When I got an email from sprint, it said I needed to make a credit deposit so I called and found out it was only $100 and I would get another invoice of $25 if I pay the deposit within 5 days. So far so good,

so I end up calling back 3 days later on May 9th and pay the deposit.

Still good, I get the phone on May 12th and call Sprint to activate it. Things are great, Few days later I get my first bill saying I owe $10 for May 9th to May 11th for my Simply Everything plan and $99 for May 12th to June 11th.

Im a little confused about the $10 so I call customer service, and believe it or not. The people who I payed my deposit with were nice understanding americans.

But now im calling a different number for this kind of problem, and they have bad foreign representatives that are difficult to understand. So anyway I ask about the $10 and they give me some bad excuse, so I ask again and the person just keeps making excuses talking in ...

• Sprint
      circles.

So I also ask him about my $25 and $50 invoice credits that werent on my bill. He claims I do not have any invoices and basicly im stupid.

So after speaking with multiple people, about 5. I get someone that actualy says yes I see the $25 invoice let me apply it to your bill.

Im very surprised, if she sees it howcome the others didnt???? So she tells me,

my bill will be $88 due by June 4th, then she says my next bill is $108 due by June 11th. This is how farr ive gotten, im still calling and trying to resolve this issue with little to no luck.

Im still in my first 30 days so I can cancel if I have to, without paying the $200 fee.

Sprint

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22306367471130/k2311a063/6.3.08