Laine’s Country Dutch Store  » Shopping  »
US Highway 33 Rockbridge Ohio 43149
  • I love the great prices, vast selection of goods and friendly shop owner
  • I would recommend this shop to anyone in the Hocking Hills region, you never know what you might find in here
  • I bought some absolutely delicious home made buckeyes at Laine's Country Dutch Store on my last visit
  • In my opinion you can't go wrong when supporting a local business, and you certainly can't go wrong shopping here

• by Nicole Swith

Laine’s Country Dutch Store is located in the Hocking Hills Farmers Flea Market in Rockbridge Ohio. Laine’s Country Dutch Store offers a great assortment of prepackage bulk candy and baking supplies, in addition to spices and seasonings.

Laine’s Country Dutch Store is a really a fantastic local shop. I love the great

prices, vast selection of goods and friendly shop owner. Laine’s has deli foods and sandwiches, sodas, candy, cookie cutters and so much more!

I love the peaceful atmosphere, and delicious goodies for sale here. I would recommend this shop to anyone in the Hocking Hills region, you never know what you might find ...

• in here! I bought some absolutely delicious home made buckeyes at Laine’s Country Dutch Store on my last visit. Yum! In my opinion you can’t go wrong when supporting a local business, and you certainly can’t go wrong shopping here! THe quality of goodies sold here are exceptional as are the prices!

Laine’s

Country Dutch Store is a fantastic addition to the Hocking Hills Farmers Flea Market, Laine’s Country Dutch Store is open seven days a week, year round, and is sure to please the sweet tooth in your family. You can also purchase pie baking supplies and home made noodles at Laine’s Country Dutch Store!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24206367391030/k2311a062/6.2.08