Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser is perfect for them, I never had a problem since I started using it on my kids
  • I'm recommending this product, I know that it's quite expensive but it's all worth it
  • I suggest that you buy this product in wholesale stores like in Cosco and Sam's club because they will save you extra money

• by stellar

I’m a stay at home mommy with two kids. They both have sensitive skin, and so I’m always on guard on what baby products I will use on them.

My friend introduced me to Cetaphil, because she also has a son who has a

sensitive skin.

Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser is perfect for them, I never had a problem since I started using it on my kids.

I tried to use different baby wash, but they always end up having a dry skin or rashes sets in.

Eventhough it’s a bit expensive, it is nothing compared to a good feeling I always have whenever I see my children having a flawless skin.

I also started using it as a facial wash and it works well on me too.

I have an oily ...

• Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser
      skin/dry skin combination so it’s hard to choose a facial wash that will suit me.

Cetaphil literally washed away my problems, I now have better skin.

I’m recommending this product, I know that it’s quite expensive but it’s all worth it.

I suggest that

you buy this product in wholesale stores like in Cosco and Sam’s club because they will save you extra money.

Lastly, skin is a reflection of what you are, if they see that you have a wonderful skin it means that you have a very good hygiene.

Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser
Emily childress says :

re : I’m recommending this product, I know that it’s quite expensive but it’s all worth it
I have used cetaphil skin cleanser at first as a sample portion, but after using the product for about 3-5 days I noticed a glow and difference in texture to my skin enough so that I went out and bought the actual thing.

Anita Farley says :

Cetaphil cleanser smoothens the face, I love it, ever since I started using it, all the pimples I had disappeared. Would definitely recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31206367371030/k2311a062/6.2.08