Free Credit Report.com
1.5
  • I love watching the old lady in the restaurant freeze when Mr

• by Donna Duncan

Ok, so you CAN check your basic credit report from Experian here, but is is BASIC! The only way to get the “official Big 3″ reports is to sign up with their membership plan.

So I did, like a dummy. I received information about someone with my name, BUT IT

WASN’T ME. There were former addresses supposedly for me for places I’ve never lived or have even been to. There were credit card charge offs for credit cards I never owned.

It took me 6 months to get them out of my bank account at $79.95 a month. They use an ...

• autopay component on their site, so read the fine print VERY carefully.

I will give them credit (pun intended) for their snappy T.V. ads though. I love watching the old lady in the restaurant freeze when Mr. Guitar player “EEEHAAAAS”.

If you want a basic credit report, use their site.

But if you’ve been turned down for any type of credit, you can always go directly to the reporting agencies to obtain a free (really free) copy of your credit report with them. They mail them to you, which is why the online “free” report is so appealing - no waiting time.

Ricard Lee Haganman says :

my question is can i please have my free report thank you.

Jules Li says :

Ricard, you will have to go to the web address, and enter in your information to get a credit report.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 42206367351030/k2311a062/6.2.08