Just Like Heaven
  • I love how Reese Witherspoon acted in this one
  • I know it will not happen but i still got nervous

• by aleluia

Just Like Heaven is Top 3 on my list. It was about Elizabeth, a doctor. She is always busy and don’t have time for anything.

One time she was set for a date but something bad happened. She got into a tragic car crash and got comatose.

The place where she lives is vacant so

her family decided to let someone rent it and David did. I freak out when i saw Elizabeth appears argue with David and then she will be gone.

On the other side it’s a real funny movie. I love how Reese Witherspoon acted in this one.

Whenever i remember it,It makes me ...

• laugh just like now. The scene where the sister of Elizabeth wants to taker off her life support.

I know it will not happen but i still got nervous. This movie deserve a lot of praise.

I love it so much and i enjoy watching it. This is a comedy movie that i will

never forget.

Although there are only few things that really happened like this in real life. I believe it still makes sense.

I am so glad that they came out with this horrible, sweet and everlasting love. I love it when they found out what really happened before the accident.

It so amazing and sweet!Love is on the air.

Just Like Heaven

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11206367341030/k2311a062/6.2.08