Serendipity
  • I find it boring but when my husband ask me to sit down and watch with him
  • I love this movie because through the years they never forget the love they have for each other
  • Although they have their own lives i believe destiny really finds a way

• by aleluia

One of my Husband’s favorite movie is Serendipity. He watched it a lot of times. Before i do not like it.

I find it boring but when my husband ask me to sit down and watch with him. I was impressed to the movie.

It was all about Jonathan and Sara. Everything started in

a shopping mall while Jonathan is looking for gift for her girlfriend and Sara is also looking for gift for his boyfriend and they met when they bought want to have the same pair of gloves.

From that moment they became close and found love to each other but Sara was not ...

• really sure. So they decided to split and if they see each other again it will obviously true love.

I love this movie because through the years they never forget the love they have for each other. It was a real love.

Although they have their own lives i believe destiny really finds a

way. It was really sweet.

I remember seeing my husband very focused in watching. It’s Top 2 on my List.

I really enjoy watching it. Love is really powerfull.

I still want to watch it specially when i got old and of course i want my husband to sit with me and watch while he hugs me. I really enjoy it.

Serendipity

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11206367331030/k2311a062/6.2.08